Monday, February 8, 2010

Product Review: update!

It's been just over 2 weeks since I updated my facial regimen.

I give it 4 stars! I love everything that I bought. Loved it so much that I went back and bought the High Potency Night-a-mins. I went with this tub of cream rather than the gel because it's still winter. When this is gone, I will get the gel for the warmer months.

Now, I know you aren't necessarily coming to my blog for beauty tips, but I have another recommendation: the Conair YellowBird hair dryer. It is *the* perfect hair dryer. It is powerful has 4 heat settings and a TEN foot cord! It's also bright, sunshine yellow. You aren't going to misplace this thing. But it's a pretty yellow, so not completely obnoxious. It's power and cord totally make up for the color in my opinion.



siggy

1 comment:

  1. I love hair/face care products! It totally keeps my mind off fertility related items. This post totally makes sense to me!

    ReplyDelete