Thursday, January 21, 2010

I can see clearly now, the rain is gone

Metaphorically and literally, the rain is gone. Yesterday was rainy and yucky and gray outside and it was kinda that way in my head as well.

Today is a new day. I've gotten a lot accomplished including the laundry (plus towels and sheets), I've exercised outside (with the puppy!), done some Weeee! boxing and finished a sewing project. The house is clean, I've already drank 3L of water and I'm 3 meals into the day. Plus, my husband is on the earlier flight home and will be here for dinner.

I've picked up my Clom!d, first dose tonight and we're off to the races once again. I'm trying *really* hard to stop thinking past today - focus on the moment and not worry about what might happen in the weeks to come.

siggy

PS - For those of you who suggested an Etsy shop, thanks for the vote of confidence. I do have one. I'm coming up on my 1-year anniversary with it in March.

No comments:

Post a Comment