Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Update

I'm stuck on the scales. I'm stuck at 173. I got down to 170 last Wednesday, but by the official weigh-in Sunday, it was back up to 173.

Of course, it doesn't help that I'm sick. Just a common, stuffy-yet-still-runny-nosed kind of sick. No cough, no headache, no aches/pains, no fever. Just an un-fun tummy ache do to drainage. It's so not fun. But I'd rather get it out of the way before the real holiday madness kicks in.

AF is due 2 weeks from today. Thanks to the Clom!d, I believe she'll be right on time. Esp since I've seen my EWCM the last few days than I've seen in the last 3 months combined.

siggy

2 comments:

  1. I admire you for posting about your weight and putting that number out there. I've had issues with weight all my life but now that we're TTC (and I went off BCP) it's been worse. I wish I were one of those people who didn't eat when they got upset!

    I hope that the 2WW goes by quickly for you and that you have a happy ending at the end of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely understand the frustration of being stuck at the scale! Here with ya on that one!

    ReplyDelete