Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Awarded: Kreativ Blogger

I just got the Kreativ Blogger award from Jen. Thank you very much!

The Rules:
1) Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
7) Link to 7 nominees' blogs.

7 Things
:
1) I am 5'8" tall
2) I sew children's clothes and have a shop on Etsy
3) I am a shopaholic
4) My favorite color is purple, but my husband insists that it's pink
5) I have a secret obsession with Cra.te & Bar.rel
6) I never thought that I'd make such good friends with strangers over a bond of infertility
7) I like to keep the kids at church on Sundays because it gives me an excuse to sit down and color for a little while... and I still expect my mother to take my art home and put it up on the fridge for a couple weeks.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Awwww. Thanks for the award ;-). This made my day. I will be sure to repost this soon.

    ReplyDelete