Sunday, October 16, 2011

When Ordinary Just Won't Do...

I am so, so excited. I've just uploaded brand new items to my Etsy store! I've had such a ball making burp cloths to use with Little Bird and a couple of friends who are pregnant. They are quick and easy and look so cute - and for a sewing project it's pretty much instant gratification!

The base is a Gerber cloth diaper, and then it's embellished with a flannel panel down the center 1/3 and ribbon. I have patterns for both boys and girls.

Check it out here! Also, just for my bloggies, I have a special coupon for 15% off - LBOCT11.

In case you've not used a coupon on Etsy before (like me, they've made lots of changes!!) here's a screen capture of where to enter your 15% code once you've added an item to your cart and "Go to Cart":

1 comment:

  1. LOVE! I bought the pink damask one with the 15% off coupon!!

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete