Saturday, June 11, 2011

Update - 32 weeks

I'd tell you what a bad blogger I've been, but I think you already know that! So moving on...

Here I am at 32 weeks!

Little Bird is still measuring a week or so ahead and has a steady heart rate of 150 bmp. I've already scheduled all of my next appointments through my birthday, on which I'll be 39 weeks along. I'm still feeling great, despite the triple digit temps and humidity. My feet and ankles are swelling some, but nothing that can't be cured with some cold water and propping them up - and a little pool time!

I also found this great tutorial on how to make your own pacifier clips. I've made a couple for LB already (1 pictured) and plan to make a few more for him and several for friends who are due after me - these are my new go-to gift! They only take about 15 minutes to make and are so cute and customizable! They are pre-washed & shrunk, fully sewn and washable!

3 comments:

  1. oh to think i'd be that far along too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute paci clips, Alison! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pacifer clips- they are adorable. It makes me want to attempt to make one, or two.

    ReplyDelete