Friday, April 15, 2011

A Short Subject

Summer is drawing near - hallelujah! It really is my favorite season even if I do live in a very hot and very humid part of the country. I've lived here all my life and I've just gotten used to it.

I love sundresses and shorts. Maternity sundresses are a little harder to find than I imagined simply because so many I've tried on are just too short. But, shorts, I feel like I've hit the jackpot! My mom shopped around for me and found some really, really cute ones for me at K0hls online. They don't have them in my stores, but I'm the same size across the board. They came just yesterday and they look so cute! Can't wait til the weather stabilizes a bit and I can start wearing them. Plus they are almost 50% off right now and I was able to add an additional 15% coupon to them. So excited!

2 comments:

  1. I just bought my first pair of maternity pants yesterday. I swear my pants are already feeling really tight and I'm not even at 6 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to check them out, thanks for the tip! I tried shorts on at the motherhood store and they were weird, They were either way short or way long. I wanted something in the middle. I had bought some cute sun dresses at walmart last year that work very well as maternity dresses now. My walmart doesn't seem to be as good anymore though. Check it out though :)

    ReplyDelete