Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I was wrong

Turns out that my newest blog creation, for Holly, was number 30. Low Fat Lady looked and saw that I had yet to post her header and link to her from my design site. Ooops - and great apologies (your up there now!).

Anyone want to make it 31?

By the way, make sure to hop over to the design I did for Cortney - she was super sweet to mention me on her blog today!

Also, check back later today(or now, it's up!!) over at Holly's blog for her design.

These ladies were awesome to work with! I've known Cortney for a while via message board and so I knew more about her personality than most of my clients. And Holly gave me some fantastic direction as to what she was envisioning!

1 comment:

  1. hey Alison I'm sending you an email since I need some help! Hope you're willing to work on something for me again!

    ReplyDelete