Monday, August 2, 2010

Normal

I wish I didn't feel quite so normal! I know that we're only 2.5 days post-IUI, but still. I feel like I walk around on eggshells for 2 weeks. My mom said she wished there were a way to know in an hour, kind of like photo processing. Too bad it doesn't work that way.

I've had an upset stomach since Saturday morning. Nothing sits right when I eat. Even when I eat TINY portions, it still feels like I've just gorged on something rich. And I won't even go into some of the bowel issues that popped up yesterday. Just my luck to get a little sick when I'm trying to decipher symptoms!

Worked in the church nursery yesterday, which is always good "birth contr0l!" I've come to the conclusion that I love children, it's parents that bug me most of the time. Mostly parents who don't want to really parent.

2 comments:

  1. I feel totally normal too! But, I've never ever ever had one single symptom. So this no surprise for me! At any rate, I think it's still too early to be getting symptoms. Your little embie hasn't really had time to implant yet. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep - getting sick while you're trying to work out all those IPS has to be a a pain. Isn't it amazing how much we can get frustrated with the parents we see. Some of it is just jealousy, I'm sure, and some of it is that they really do need to pay some attention to their kids. I know - I get the same way.

    ReplyDelete