Wednesday, August 11, 2010

He carries me

Thank you all so much for your virtual hugs and shoulders to cry on... and thanks for making me cry all over again with such sweet words!

As is typical, I heard *just* the right song on the radio as I headed home from Mom's, Mark Schultz's "He Will Carry Me" (utoob link to hear it)

The chorus is:

And even though I'm walkin' through
The valley of the shadow
I will hold tight to the hand of Him
Whose love will comfort me
And when all hope is gone
And I've been wounded in the battle
He is all the strength that I will
Ever need
And He will carry me

I know I'm broken
But You alone
Can mend this heart of mine
You're always with me


1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry Alison. I am so sad for you and will just keep cheering you on in the background. I know you will be a mother. I absolutely believe it.

    ReplyDelete