Monday, June 28, 2010

Rest for the Weary

I have been sleeping hard lately. I lay my head down on my pillow and the next thing I know it's time to *drag* myself up again. And I'm going to bed and getting up at my normal times. I guess this heat is just getting to me (last week we had temps in the triple digits, this week heat indexes all in the trips).

I have found a new product(s) that I L.O.V.E! It's B@th & B0dy w0rks L@vender Ch@momile body wash, lotion & pillow mist. I'm not even a big lavender person typically, but I guess combined with the chamomile I do! This stuff has really been helping me relax and calm down before bed. And it comes in a blue glass bottle, which just kinda makes me happy.

Sleep tight!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. This stuff is magical! I just bought the same thing except I got the Lemongrass Cardamom scent. It is so relaxing! The super bonus was that I bought it during their semi-annual sale and it was 75% off!

    Glad to hear the scents are working to help you relax...sweet dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue glass bottles make me happy too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that stuff and the Lavender Vanilla scent to! Glad to hear it is working well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this line as well! I just love anything lavendar to be honest. Bring on the relaxation already!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope that at some point here soon all this sleep you're getting turns into restful sleep.

    ReplyDelete