Saturday, January 2, 2010

Top Ten in the Last Ten

Everyone's been doing there year-end or even decade-end reviews. And even though we are now 2 days into a new year and new decade, it's better late than never for me to compile my list.

My TOP TEN in the LAST TEN:
10. graduated high school (2000)
9. hosted TV show (2001)
8. graduated college (2003)
7. got first real job (2004)
6. went on first self-paid, non-parent vacation (2005)
5. moved up the career ladder with new job (2006)
4. met my husband (2006)
3. got married (2007)
2. started TTC (2008)
1. celebrated 2 years of marital bliss (2009)

When I started thinking about it, I realized how much I've really done in the last 10 years. How much has changed - how much I've changed! And while it would have been fantastic for #1 to have been "had first child," I'm totally OK with it not being. I had been a little down this new year's holiday because of not being pg or having a child. This helped me put it all into a little perspective.

And, gotta have something to look forward to, right?

BTW, follie check at 8 in the morning. "Good follie size" vibes/prayers/thoughts appreciated as always!!

siggy

2 comments:

  1. Good luck tomorrow! Nothing like a 8AM Sunday morning appt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck this morning :) Grow follies, grow!!!

    ReplyDelete