Monday, September 14, 2009

Flu-1; Alison-0

Don't get too worried, because I just have the normal old flu. But I do have it. Yay. Good things? I know it's not the piggy version because I haven't had a "real" fever (mine topped out last night at 99.89) and absolutely no respiratory problems. No coughing, wheezing, barely even a stuffy nose.

But it's got me stuck in bed because of the aches, chills/sweating, headache, stomach ache and dizziness.

I hope it passes soon. This is getting real old, real fast.

ETA: temp topped 100.86 last night about 8. I took Tylenol and went to sleep. Sleep was a little restless, but I feel better this morning. Temp was only 98.98 (what a dream temp in the 2ww, huh?!?). Won't have to spend all day in bed - moved to the couch instead.

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Awww, that sucks! I hope you feel better soon! Get lots of rest and drinks tons of fluids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better soon! Hopefully you can rest assured that when everyone else gets the flu, you will have already had it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you're not feeling well. Virtual chicken soup and hugs!!

    ReplyDelete