Sunday, July 24, 2011

2 years?!?

Happy blogoversary to me,
Happy blogoversary to me,
Happy blogoversary to meeeeee-eeeee,
Happy blogoversary to me!

I can't believe that it's been 2 years since I started blogging. Three years since we started TTC. And, yes, those 2 things are forever tied together.

Two years ago we had been trying for 1 year and had just received some devastating news that involved no conception without serious medical intervention. One year ago we were staring down IUI #5 and the very real prospect of IVF.

Today, we are overjoyed knowing our little boy will be here sometime this week.

Time passes, wounds heal. But there were so many days that time seemed to stop and the wounds gaped large. Those of you who read and commented gave strength and comfort in ways that many never could - those of you who knew *exactly* how I was feeling and what it was like.

"Thank you," will never be enough.

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute header sweetheart! Many of these readers are the ones who kept you going during the really tough times! You are all the strongest of the "real" women.
    I can hardly wait to watch you mother your little boy.
    Love you bunches!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love the header! AWESOME :) ohh - I can't wait to see the header that goes with your post announcing little birds birth! So soon!

    This blog community really is something incredible. Thank YOU so much for your support of my journey!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy blogoversary ;)

    ReplyDelete