Friday, November 19, 2010

Such a sap

If you didn't believe that I'm crying at every.little.thing, here's a perfect example: I started crying while singing along to Fr0sty the Sn0wman this morning on the radio*. Really?!? Fr0sty?!? Chr!stmas Sh0es I could understand, but Fr0sty? This progesterone is kicking my butt!


*One of the radio stations here plays Christmas from Thanksgiving Day until Christmas continuously. People started calling in and asking for it early, they did a poll on the website and decided to start it today. It's a wee bit early, but it didn't cause me to change the station either.

5 comments:

  1. Christmas Shoes gets me EVERY SINGLE TIME!! However, Frosty? I'd blame that one on the progesterone, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Christmas songs. Was just thinking that I need to get some out and playing!

    And yes, the progesterone is a funny drug.I thought at first that it was all in my head, but was reassured by many that the prog really does funny things to us! Luckily it is also doing wonderful things for your little emby.

    Thinking about you.
    -Foxy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling, at least I only cried to "Silent Night"! But then again, I'm not on your drugs. I think it's safe to say we are just basket cases.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha! i cried watching glee. so dumb. haha.

    p.s. i LOVE christmas music!!! i loaded up my ipod on monday and have been listening ever since. we have sirius which has a "holly" station but my DH won't let me listen until after thanksgiving. haha. thankfully he can't choose what's on my ipod!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Progesterone messes me up every time and I swear I could cry on cue...I think the whole process of fertility treatment is very emotional and takes it toll...Enjoy the weekend and cry away if you need to! We're here...

    ReplyDelete