Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Ouch!

I woke up with a "crick" in my neck Sunday. Thought I'd just slept weird and went on with my day. Well, 4 days later and my neck and shoulder blade on the left side are really still hurting. To the point where I can't move my head or sit for more than a little while comfortably.

Thank goodness I have a great massage therapist on speed dial! When I first called, she told me she was booked tomorrow, I explained the situation and she asked for my name and then she had her "ah ha" moment (I'm a loyal customer) and fit me in at 4 in the afternoon. It'll only be a half hour, but maybe I'll leave being able to move my head without pain.

siggy

1 comment:

  1. I hope that your appt went well and that the pain has gone away. It is nice that you have a massage therapist to help you so quickly = )

    ReplyDelete